We are based in Golden, CO and create the finest natural skin care products around.
Come work with us at Spinster Sisters! We're always looking for more fun, friendly, outgoing, and motivated people to help us share Spinster Sisters with the world. Opportunities for advancement available for the right individuals. Interested parties, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Production Assistant- FT (GOLDEN)
We are looking for enthusiastic, fun, and passionate production assistants to carry out the Spinster Sisters Co. culture through our natural skincare products. You will experience a fast-growing and multi-channel business that values customers and employees. Your experience here will give you the opportunity to sharpen your strengths through on-the-job training and local events. We are looking for an individual who is a team player and is willing to support a growing organization.
- Assist in producing all-natural skin care products.
- Box, bottle, label, shrink-band, batch code products.
- Maintain an efficient and orderly production floor.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered.
- Ensure that assigned work areas are clean and in a good state of housekeeping at all times.
- Operate machinery, and assist in the ongoing basic maintenance of machinery.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure all products are completed to production, quality, and technical specification.
- Assist Production Manager in daily roles.
- Perform order fulfillment duties including pulling, packing, QC and shipping wholesale and retail orders.
- Ensure proper customer service.
- Comply with inventory control procedures.
- Keep Production Manager informed of critical issues which affect production schedule.
- Previous skin care manufacturing experience a plus.
- Previous experience in production, quality inspection, general labor or manufacturing preferred.
- Possess a “can do” attitude, positive energy, humor, punctuality, and the ability to communicate clearly.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions dealing with weights and measures.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions on mixing or blending a wide range of ingredients and materials with attention to specific timing, temperatures, and safety equipment needed.
- Ability to work in a production environment with fragrance, varied temperatures and a variety of ingredients and machinery producing increased levels of noise.
- Need to be able to work independently or with little supervision once instructions are given.
- Basic understanding of customer service practices.
- Familiarity with inventory procedures.
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
- Ability to stand for extended/long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs repeatedly throughout a shift.
Job Skills :
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).•
- Flexibility to perform special assignments as required.
- Friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus.
No two days are alike, which helps keep the job fun and interesting. Fast paced and fun work environment. Both part-time and full-time positions available. Lots of opportunity for advancement, for the right individuals.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1116 Washington Ave
Golden, CO 80401-1143
We are looking for enthusiastic, fun, and passionate customer service advocates to embody the Spinster Sisters Co. culture in our stores. You will experience a fast-growing and multi-channel business that values customers and employees. Your experience here will give you the opportunity to sharpen your strengths through on-the-job training and local events. We are looking for an individual who is a team player and is willing to support a growing organization.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to welcome customers and accurately assess their needs
- Instinctual dedication to providing the highest level of customer service no matter what
- Enthusiasm for natural skin care and the ability to learn and share product knowledge
- Achieve sales goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and/or yearly basis
- Ability to work flexible hours and on weekends
- Experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
- Willingness to throw a helping hand into anything is always a plus
No two days are alike, which helps keep the job fun and interesting. Some heavy lifting required, as well as standing for long periods of time. Fast paced and fun work environment. Must be available to work weekends and at least one weekday. More flexibility is preferred
Lots of opportunity for advancement, for the right individuals.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Rachel@spinstersistersco.com