Come work with us at Spinster Sisters! We're always looking for more friendly people to help us share Spinster Sisters with the world. Opportunities for advancement available for the right individuals. Interested parties, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production Assistant- PT/FT (GOLDEN)
Compensation: $12.00 per hour, negotiable, based on experience and flexibility.
Spinster Sisters Co. is hiring for part-time and full-time Production Assistants. We are based in Golden, CO and create the finest natural skin care products around.
We are growing rapidly, and have stores in Golden, River North (Denver) and Cherry Creek North (Denver), and a new store opening soon in Boulder. We are looking for several fun, outgoing, and motivated individuals to join our production team.
• Assist in producing all-natural skin care products.
• Box, bottle, label, shrink-band, batch code products.
• Maintain an efficient and orderly production floor.
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered.
• Insure that assigned work areas are clean and in good state of housekeeping at all times.
• Operate machinery, and assist in ongoing basic maintenance of machinery.
• Take appropriate measures to ensure all products are completed to production, quality and technical specification.
• Assist Production Manager in daily roles.
• Perform order fulfillment duties including pulling, packing, QC and shipping wholesale and retail orders.
• Ensure proper customer service.
• Comply with inventory control procedures.
• Keep Production Manager informed of critical issues which affect production schedule.
• Previous skin care manufacturing experience a plus.
• Previous experience in production, quality inspection, general labor or manufacturing preferred.
• Possess a “can do” attitude, positive energy, humor, punctuality, and the ability to communicate clearly.
• Must have great attention to detail.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions dealing with weights and measures.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions on mixing or blending a wide range of ingredients and materials with attention to specific timing, temperatures, and safety equipment needed.
• Ability to work in a production environment with fragrance, varied temperatures and a variety of ingredients and machinery producing increased levels of noise.
• Need to be able to work independently or with little supervision once instructions are given.
• Basic understanding of customer service practices.
• Familiarity with inventory procedures.
• Availability to work flexible shifts.
• Ability to stand for extended/long periods of time
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs repeatedly throughout a shift.
Job Skills :
• Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).•
• Flexibility to perform special assignments as required.
• Friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus.
No two days are alike, which helps keep the job fun and interesting. Fast paced and fun work environment. Both part-time and full-time positions available. Lots of opportunity for advancement, for the right individuals.
Retail Sales Associate - PT/FT (Boulder)
Compensation: $12 per hour, negotiable, based on experience and flexibility.
Spinster Sisters Co. is hiring for part-time and full-time Retail Sales Associates. We are based in Golden, CO and create the finest natural skin care products around.
We are growing rapidly, and have stores in Golden, River North (Denver) and Cherry Creek North (Denver), and a new store opening soon in Boulder that we are hiring for. We are looking for several fun, outgoing, and motivated individuals to join our retail sales team.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Welcome customers, assessing needs and providing assistance and information on products to the store and answer their questions.
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly basis.
- Introduce promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Process POS (Point of Sale) purchases.
- Operating cash registers, managing transactions, and balancing cash drawers.
- Cross sell products.
- Product knowledge, and educating customers.
- Handle returns on merchandise.
- Ensure proper customer service.
- Comply with inventory control procedures.
- Suggest ways to improve sales.
- Retail experience is preferred.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Experience with POS transactions.
- Familiarity with inventory procedures.
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Some heavy lifting required.
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication and interpersonal kills
- Friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
No two days are alike, which helps keep the job fun and interesting. Some heavy lifting required, as well as standing for long periods of time. Fast paced and fun work environment. Must be available to work weekends.
Both part-time and full-time positions available.
Lots of opportunity for advancement, for the right individuals.
Our ideal intern is someone who is passionate about small business, high quality American-made products, and natural skincare and body products. We’re seeking an intern interested in business, marketing, retail and consumer science, manufacturing and product development, and brand management.
What We Require:
- Background in Business, Marketing, or a related field. Retail experienced preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Email, and beyond. Adobe Illustrator skills preferred.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interested in business, marketing, retail and consumer science, product development, and brand management. Also interested in manufacturing and production of consumer product goods.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your goals. You will earn how to work in a fast-paced, professional environment and have ample opportunity to work alongside the retail staff, marketing and creative services staff, and also the production staff.
We are seeking an intern who can commit to a 5-6 month position, starting mid-February, but we are open to the right candidate. We’re flexible and are seeking an intern who can work up to 24 hours a week, or whatever is manageable with course load. Compensation is $9.30/hour. Course credit is also available.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you found out about the internship, highlight why you would be an exceptional intern with Spinster Sisters Co., and also list your availability.